Wednesday 20 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Infinityglass by Myra McEntire

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire.
Publication Date: July 9th 2013

Infinityglass - Egmont USA
The stakes have risen even higher in this third book in the Hourglass series.

The Hourglass is a secret organization focused on the study of manipulating time, and its members — many of them teenagers -­have uncanny abilities to make time work for them in mysterious ways. Inherent in these powers is a responsibility to take great care, because altering one small moment can have devastating consequences for the past, present, and future. But some time trav­elers are not exactly honorable, and sometimes unsavory deals must be struck to maintain order.

With the Infinityglass (central to understanding and harnessing the time gene) at large, the hunt is on to find it before someone else does.

But the Hourglass has an advantage. Lily, who has the ability to locate anything lost, has determined that the Infinityglass isn't an object. It's a person. And the Hourglass must find him or her first. But where do you start searching for the very key to time when every second could be the last?
Synopsis from goodreads.com

Infinityglass is the third book in the Hourglass series. Hourglass was awesome and Timepiece quite good as well, so my expectations are high on this one. As the first two books had different points of view, I wonder whose point of view Infinityglass will be from. Michael maybe, or Lily?
I also like the cover to this book, even as it is darker than the ones before. Actually, I'm not quite sure what to expect, but hope for a good show down and some more time with Emerson, Michael and especially Kaleb! 

Which books are you waiting on this week? Leave us a comment! 

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I really need to start the Hourglass series, I have the first one on my kindle but newer books keep popping up!

My WoW @The Quiet Concert

A Beautiful Madness said...

Love the Hourglass series. I can't wait to see what will happen in this final book. Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My WOW

Brittani said...

Awesome pick!! I am really looking forward to Infinityglass as well!!!

My WoW

-Brittani :)

Farah said...

Heard SO MANY good things on this series. I seriously need to start on it. Great pick! :D

Here's my WoW :)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

This is a good series, I like the cover read the other books definitely have to get this one. Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday!

mk said...

I've seen this series around a lot and I like the sound of the summaries but I haven't started it yet. I know that the series have a lot of fans and a lot of positive reviews so I'd love to give it a try. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
Come check out my WOW post.

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser -- makes me think I need to add this series to my wish list!

Here's my TT post!

Post a Comment