Wednesday 31 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Just one Day by Gayle Forman


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
Just one Day by Gayle Forman.
Publication Date: January 8th 2013

Just one Day - Dutton Books


When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.
Synopsis from goodreads.com.


I have high expectations for this book! I read If I stay, which was heart-wrenchingly beautiful, and when I thought it couldn’t get better, there came the sequel Where she went and knocked me off my feet again. So I’m delighted to see a new series by Gayle Forman. The synopsis reads promising and I have hope that the series remains as two rather than three books. It’s refreshing.

On a different note: Happy Halloween to all those who celebrate it! :)

Which titles are you waiting on this spooky Wednesday?

4 comments:

biochemguy said...

This has been a crazy popular pick the last few weeks and though I'm not a fan of the overdone blurry cover the book does sound good. Thanks for sharing! Oh, and new follower (Frodosco - GFC). ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Tiffany Drew said...

Seriously can't wait for this one! I loved If I Stay and Where She Went and have been anxiously awaiting a new book from her. Excellent choice!


Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice
My WoW

Kazhy @ My Library in the Making said...

I'm also waiting for this one! I haven't read If I Stay yet, but I've heard good things so I'm pretty sure the author will deliver with this one, too. Great pick!

Thanks for stopping by WoW :)

- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

Anonymous said...

This one does sound really promising. I read both If I Stay and Where She Went (I actually liked Where She Went better) and I will probably enjoy this one, too. Great pick and thanks for visiting!

Vyki @ On The Shelf
Check out my new meme Cover Crush!

Post a Comment