Tuesday 3 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play along just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton


The Fearie Ring - Tor Teen / Macmillan

 “Don’t sit down—you’re not staying. And it’s none of your business who I’m with or where I go.”
-- Chapter 1

“Dear Leo, I don’t believe faeries are real. I know they are.”
-- Chapter 19



One way or another I repeatedly seem to end up in historical London lately. And I must say that in this case I’m not sad about it - to be honest it’s seldom I’m sorry to be in London in any capacity. This book is different. It’s not a trilogy but going to be a tetralogy for a change. Kiki Hamilton has designed an atmospheric story with interesting characters and quite a mystery that I’d like to explore further.

4 comments:

SJ said...

Interesting teasers, and cool cover.

my TT - http://mamaknowsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Irish said...

Great teasers. I really wish I had more time to read so I could finally get to this one.

My teaser is from Enchanted and can be found here

Unknown said...

Great teasers, new follower here :-)

Here's my TT for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Happy reading

TheBookSlayer said...

Officially added to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing :)

Here's my TT from Kiss of Frost

Post a Comment