Wednesday 17 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Rebel Heart by Moira Young

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
Rebel Heart by Moira Young.
Publication Date: October 30th 2012

Rebel Heart - Margaret K. McElderry
  
It seemed so simple: Defeat the Tonton, rescue her kidnapped brother, Lugh, and then order would be restored to Saba’s world. Simplicity, however, has proved to be elusive. Now, Saba and her family travel west, headed for a better life and a longed-for reunion with Jack. But the fight for Lugh’s freedom has unleashed a new power in the dust lands, and a formidable new enemy is on the rise.

What is the truth about Jack? And how far will Saba go to get what she wants? In this much-anticipated follow-up to the riveting Blood Red Road, a fierce heroine finds herself at the crossroads of danger and destiny, betrayal and passion.
Synopsis from goodreads.com


I read Blood Red Road in July and liked it quite well. Saba's power was what drew me to her the most and I adored Jack. Funny, sweet, dangerous Jack with all his secrets. I'm so looking forward to this release. The truth about Jack? Some mysteries uncovered? What will happen to him and Saba in the sequel? And who's that enemy rising to power anyway?
Luckily it's not such a long wait anymore! :)

What have you set your eyes on this Wednesday?

5 comments:

mk said...

So, this is book two in a series? I haven't read Blood Red Road yet even though I have faint memories of it and I think I have it on my to-read list. I'll have to check it out and read it because this one sounds great. I hope you like book two when it comes out. Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

Unknown said...

I still need to read Blood Red Road! I love dystopians and have heard amazing things about this one!
My WOW

biochemguy said...

I haven't read Blood Red Road but the series does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Anonymous said...

I really couldn't get into Blood Red Road. I'll have to try again.

A Beautiful Madness said...

I wasn't a huge fan of Blood Red Road, but I'm still curious about the sequel. Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My WOW

Post a Comment