Wednesday 3 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Reached by Ally Condie

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
Reached by Ally Condie.
Publication Date: November13th 2012.


Reached - Dutton Childrens' Books

After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.
Synopsis from goodreads.com



After Crossed I will admit that I’m not beside myself to get my hands on the final book in the series, but I loved the first book and I really hope that I’ll be able to connect to these feelings rather than the sort of indifference I felt at times during book two. Ideally, the love triangle won’t be exploited too much, but that’s almost a certainty. Still, I thin kit will be interesting to see how/if Condie resolves not only the character arcs but also the the political background.

What do you think about the series and which book is on top of your waiting list this week?

3 comments:

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I haven't read this series. I've heard good and bad things about it. I'm sure I'll read it eventually though. That cover is pretty.

mk said...

I have this one on my to-read list even though I've read only the first book in the trilogy. It was amazing and now I can't wait to read the other two. Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

biochemguy said...

I have heard quite a bit about this series, some good, some quite the opposite so I'm not sure if I will read any of them or not. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you want to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Post a Comment