Wednesday 10 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
Publication Date: October 23rd 2012.


The Evolution of Mara Dyer -
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?
Synopsis from goodreads.com

That is indeed a good question: What will become of Mara Dyer next? This is one of the books that keeps slipping off my radar and then I’m all happy again that it comes out quite soon. I know that there have been mixed reviews of the first book, but I fall firmly on the side of people who enjoyed it. The end of book one threw me for a loop and it will be interesting to see how that development will influence Mara’s sanity.

Which future release are your fingers itching for today?

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay! It's almost here! Cannot wait for this one.

Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

biochemguy said...

I haven't read the previous book so I'm not sure if I will read either of them. I'm not really sold on the premise of it but we shall see. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

Reeka said...

I hadn't heard of this series until I saw it popping up on everyone's blogs..will have to check out the synopsis for the first one-I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! New follower =)
_______________
Reeka @BoundbyWords
Check out my WoW

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for this one too!

Brittani said...

Awesome pick! I seriously cannot wait for this to come out!!!! I loved the first one!! :)

My WoW

-Brittani

Post a Comment