Tuesday 19 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Asunder by Jodi Meadows

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play along just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

Asunder by Jodi Meadows.


Asunder - Katherine Tegen Books


“Why wouldn’t I understand your questions?” Lightning struck inside my chest. He couldn’t even remember that sometimes he didn’t.
-- Chapter 4

We sat in silence while I waited on Sam, and Armande…made sure no one threw rocks.
-- Chapter 11



Incarnate grew on me while I was reading it and when I reached the end I realised that despite a few misgivings I had about the overall thing I was quite interested how Ana’s story would continue. At the moment I’m a little miffed about Ana’s naivete in some field while she also displays deep insight in other areas. This tends to feel a little too constructed for my taste. I’m still trying to figure out what the main threat is, but since only Ana feels that there is one this might take some time. I hope that the plot picks up a little more pace in the second half of the book.

5 comments:

Beth said...

The second teaser is quite intriguing! Here is my teaser for this week.

starryeyedjen said...

I just bought this one. I haven't had time to start it yet, but I'm really excited. Great teasers! Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. Happy Tuesday! :D

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Gorgeous cover that makes me want to open the book and see what's inside. Love your teasers too.
My Teaser is from TEN TINY BREATHS.

brandileigh2003 said...

I haven't read either of these, but I want to soon.
Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Zenia said...

I like them. The cover of that book is so stunning!
My Teaser

Post a Comment