Wednesday 29 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s can’t wait to read selection is
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini.
Publication Date: May 29th 2012

Dreamless - Harper Teen
As the only Scion that can enter Hades at will, Helen descends to the Underworld in search of a way to overcome the Furies and end the cycle of revenge that has cursed the Scions. But she’s running out of time. Each descent weakens her both in mind and spirit. A mysterious stranger might be her only salvation, but the price may be her love for Lucas Delos.

As an unforgettable love triangle emerges, Josephine Angelini’s compelling saga becomes ever more intricate and spellbinding. The eagerly awaited sequel to the internationally bestselling Starcrossed, Dreamless delivers with a huge emotional impact that will leave readers satisfied—and longing for more. 
Synopsis from goodreads.com

This second installment of Angelini's Starcrossed series seems to have it all: Greek mythology, an important mission for the main character to accomplish before time runs out, a love triangle, AND starcrossed lovers! What better reasons to wait for May? :)
For all those who can't wait, read the first chapter here.

What are you waiting on this week? Let us know!

5 comments:

Emma said...

I cant wait for this book to come out. Like Starcrossed, I know this is one book I will have read as soon as I get my grubby little hands on it! Amazing choice *high five*

Check out my WOW.

Emma @ Lost in a YA book

Book Blather said...

I waiting for this too! The first one was great. :)

TP said...

This sounds really interesting. I hadn't heard of this series before.

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to read Starcrossed but I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet! I'll definitely try harder now though, because this sequel sounds amazing!

My Wow

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I STILL have to read Starcrossed, but hopefully I can soon because it looks great! Great pick!

Here's my WoW!

Post a Comment