Tuesday 21 February 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Soul Thief by Jana Oliver

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play along just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Soul Thief by Jana Oliver

Sould Thief - St. Martin's Griffin


 ‘What a dumbass,’ Beck muttered. ‘No way I’d have done that.’ Like I’ll ever have a chance.
-- Chapter 23

 ‘No, I’ve been too busy trying to destroy the Guild and corrupt Simon’s soul. Being evil is a full-time job.’
-- Chapter 28


Soul Thief (also known as Forsaken) is book two in the Demon Trapper's series which started out with The Demon Trapper's Daughter. Funnily enough I only became aware of this series when I saw the German translation in my local bookstore. I'm also actually finished with this book and am now eagerly anticipating book three of the series, Forgiven, due to be released in March 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment